Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beware: Quick Weight Loss

As I have stated so many times before, beware of quick weight loss. One of the main reasons for this warning is health issues. You must - it is imperative - consult your physician before undertaking any weight loss regime to insure a safe and healthy weight loss.

I used the RESET product because it was a healthy and safe way to lose weight. It was really not my intention to lose the amount of weight that I lost, but I was glad that I did. The most important thing RESET did for me was to give me the motivation to want to lose weight and to forge ahead with weight loss.

Most of us need that little push to get started. If you need that little push, with the understanding that you should consult your physician first, RESET is the vehicle to get you motivated and on your way to the downward incline.

Stay with me for more information on healthy weight loss. You can view the RESET product at www.marymshields.usana.com.

No comments: